This pre-war beauty came to us in need of a total mechanical restore.
With an extensive rebuild to the engine, including machining a new camshaft, refurb of dynamo, rebuild of carbs, extensive engine rebuild as well as an overhaul of the braking system, it is now running as good as new.
Full engine rebuild
• Line boring
• Custom camshaft bearings designed manufactured and fitted
• Cylinders bored and liners fitted
• Brand new crankshaft designed and fitted with bearing shells instead of white metal
• Brand new sports camshaft
• Dynamo rebuild
• Custom larger clutch fitted, flywheel machined to suit
• Full hydraulic clutch conversion.
• Brake system overhaul and balance
• Rolling road setup
Everything was carried out in-house!
A little more about this car:
This car is a pre-war Frazer Nash import.